Well, I’ve been doing Out of Step Arts for about a year now. What better way to celebrate than to offer some of the special things the OOSA artists have done this year?
The OOSA Anniversary Print Set is a limited edition box set of 50. These are precision, two-piece construction boxes designed with a close tolerance to keep out dirt and dust. They have a black paper lining with a white foam backing and a black textured acrylic coated exterior featuring a snazzy OOSA logo.
On the inside, you’ll find the 3 collaborative OOSA prints we did to promote Out of Step Arts at our convention appearances this year.
- “Demon Wolf” by Greg Ruth and Logan Faerber
- “Unknown World” by Paul Maybury and Alexis Ziritt
- “Road Rage” by Toby Cypress and Andrew MacLean
These three prints are 4-color inks on 11×17 inch 100lb. paper with a satin finish.
And exclusively available ONLY in the OOSA Anniversary Print Set:
-”Apathia” by Ming Doyle
This is a print of Ming’s painting for the ‘Villains and Assassins’ show at the Strychnin Gallery in Berlin and it is BEAUTIFUL! The print is 4-color inks on 100lb. linen to replicate the texture of the original canvas and measures 11×15.5 inches.
All of the prints are matching numbered and signed by the artists.
The OOSA Anniversary Print Sets are available for pre-order in the OOSA store.
- joshtierney likes this
- ronsalas likes this
- pastorofmuppets likes this
- adhousebooks reblogged this from outofsteparts
- adhousebooks likes this
- mendelpalace likes this
- crushedglass likes this
- fistfulapparel reblogged this from outofsteparts
- monkeypipestudios likes this
- danielsake likes this
- sloaneohno likes this
- andrewmaclean reblogged this from outofsteparts
- rawnaaa reblogged this from outofsteparts
- rawnaaa likes this
- outofsteparts posted this